Vast Self Corporation
|Motto||Restore peace and happiness in the World|
|Founder||Lynda Hardy, Beata Balos, Deanna Herrera Ed.D and Aleksander Balos|
|Founded at||California, USA|
|Legal status||Public charity|
Vast Self is a California-based nonprofit public charity dedicated to showing the world that everlasting peace and happiness are indeed possible and easy to achieve with a new first-rate problem-solving method based on Pratityasamutpada discovered by Nagarjuna. It was co-founded by Lynda Hardy, Beata Balos, Deanna Herrera Ed.D, and Aleksander Balos, who also serves as the CEO, with an aim to provide free educational tools to individuals, organizations, and nations that seek permanent solutions to all human-made problems and sufferings. The organization is headquartered in Mount Shasta, California with an office in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States of America.
In 2019, the organization announced the development of a personalized and interactive video capable of shattering ignorance, prejudice, fears, and delusions from all people regardless of race, religion, politics, etc. This project used the person of Donald Trump to deliver the message to the public at large. This revolutionary software consists of an interactive, personalized video designed to lead Trump on 20-30 minute self-discovery adventure. They also launched a campaign on crowdrise.com the same year to raise funds to finalize the interactive video, an iPad needed to host it, and a secure shipment to Trump.
Applications[edit | edit source]
In September 2020, Vast Self announced the release of Wise Civilian & Wise Cop (WCWC), an interactive and educational game application for the Apple Store, developed by iStart17.com. The purpose of this game is to end racism, prejudice, and violence between civilians and cops by making them meaningless and unthinkable. The app's material relies on empirical science and logic that is entirely unknown to most of humanity that proves any hostile action against anyone is an action against oneself.
In October 2020, the organization announced the release of Wisdom Over Wars (WOW) another free Android app in English, Hebrew, and Palestinian Arabic, the app was developed by iStart17.com. The app is based on scientific material never before available to Israeli and Palestinian people and others that offers an all-new problem-solving method to nations at war. The app uses irrefutable science and logic to show why humans share the same self, thus proving that any adverse action is always an action against oneself.
Goals[edit | edit source]
- Permanently end all personal and World problems
- Assist everyone in recognizing the single reason responsible for all problems and sufferings
- Provide custom visual tools and phone apps that are solutions to any specific problem
- Build museums of wisdom that demonstrate this mission
- Share this mission with members of the UN, and other World Peace organizations
- End Israeli - Palestinian conflict, and all wars - phone apps
- End Animal exploitation & promote Vegan options
- Bring this to the world’s attention
References[edit | edit source]
- Balos, Alek (12 March 2019). "Vast Self Corporation's Video Allows Donald Trump to Discover his Real, Saintlike Nature Currently Hidden from Him". EIN Presswire. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- News, E. I. N.; Balos, Alek (20 June 2020). "Wise Civilian & Cop, a phone app which renders prejudice and violence meaningless". EIN News. Retrieved 2020-11-29.
- "Eine kostenlose Telefon-App (WOW) bringt dem israelischen und palästinensischen Volk Einheit". iCrowdnewswire German. 19 October 2020. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "A free phone app (WOW) brings unity to the Israeli & Palestinian people. – Business". Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "Vast Self Corporation Identifies the Single Reason Responsible for All Personal and World Problems". PR.com. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "A free phone app (WOW) brings unity to the Israeli & Palestinian people". 17 October 2020. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- News, E. I. N.; Balos, Alek (7 June 2020). "A Free Phone App To End The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict". EIN News. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
[edit | edit source]
This article does not have any categories. Please add a category so that it will be placed in a dynamic list with other articles like it. (February 2021)