The topic of this article may not meet Bharatpedia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||University of Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Astrologer, numerologist, author and columnist|
Manisha Koushik is an Indian astrologer, numerologist, author and columnist. She is the recipient of National Women Excellence Award (2020) and awarded with Arch of Excellence Award by All India Achievers Conference, New Delhi. She is also popularly known for her weekly tarot column in Hindustan Times.
Early life and career[edit | edit source]
Manisha was born on August 27 in Punjab, India. She is the daughter and associate of astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma. She completed her early education from Carmel Convent School in Chandigarh and then studied Engineering (Hons.) in Electronics and Communication from Kurukshetra University. Koushik later graduated with MBA degree in Integrated Marketing Communication from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
She is a member of International Association of Counsellors & Therapists (IACT) (2012), Pennysylvia and esteemed member of World Association of Therapists, Counselors & Healthcare (WATCH), USA. She hosted a popular love talk show on Mirchi Love, Radio Mirchi with RJ Goutham for about 2 years also hosted a regular Saturday weekly show on My FM (PAN India stations) on Dreams, Astro Queries and Vastu. She rose to fame in 2011, during India-Pakistan match. During the match, she suggested her audience to keep a glass of sugar water under the TV during the Indian innings, to ensure that India’s wickets don’t fall quickly. The suggestions worked and people kept trying them.
|Hindustan Times - Your Tarot this week||2020-present||Weekly|
|Hindustan Times Website||2019-present||Daily|
|Truejetter Inflight Magazine||2017-present||Monthly|
|Bihanga - Bangladesh Airlines Inflight Magazine||2017-present||Bi-monthly|
|Indian Weekender (New Zealand)||2016-present||Weekly|
|Punjab Kesari – Tarot Horoscope||2010-2020||Weekly|
|Mail Today – An India Today Newspaper||2011-2020||Daily|
|Air India Inflight Magazine||2019||Monthly|
|Vistara Inflight Magazine||2017-2018||Monthly|
|Diabetic Living Magazine||2013-2017||Bi-monthly|
|Air Costa Inflight Magazine||2015-2018||Monthly|
|Quarters, A Quikr Homes Magazine||2016-2018||Bi – monthly|
|"Feng shui" in The Telegraph Newspaper||2011-2016||Weekly|
|DB Post, Dainik Bhaskar (English)||2016-2019||Daily|
|Dreams, Patrika Square, Rajasthan Patrika||2016-2017||Weekly|
|Homemaker Hindi Magazine||2013-2019||Monthly|
|Timeline Goa Magazine||2016-2018||Monthly|
|Nirog Darpan Magazine||2016-2019||Monthly|
|Vama Today Magazine||2017-2019||Monthly|
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Awarded with Arch of Excellence Award by All India Achievers Conference, New Delhi
- Felicitated with the prestigious National Women Excellence Award 2020
- Honored with Sanjeevni Vibhushan for her invaluable contribution in the field of Astrology
- India Prime Authors Award 2021 for her book on Feng shui.
Books[edit | edit source]
- Feng shui Tips for a Better Living published by Petal Publishers.
- Basics of Tarot published by Ocean Publishers.
- Decoding Lessons of Life through LUDO published by Petal Publishers.
- Yearly Horoscope published by Prabhat Books.
References[edit | edit source]
- "A muhurat for your honeymoon". Hindustan Times. 3 September 2010. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- rajendran, nuvena (23 December 2013). "Ready to predict the future". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "FOXCLUES appreciates top 100 authors with India Prime Authors Award". Zee News. 30 June 2021. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "Friday the 13th doesn't scare them". Hindustan Times. 12 August 2010. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "Author Manisha Koushik decodes Lessons of Life through LUDO". The Print. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "The good luck Web". Hindustan Times. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- "FENG SHUI - TIPS FOR A BETTER LIVING". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2021-07-08.
- Koushik, Manisha (2013-01-01). Basics Of Tarot. Prabhat Prakashan. ISBN 978-81-8430-225-7.