K.G.F: Chapter 1
K.G.F: Chapter 2
Bhuvan Gowda is an Indian cinematographer who works in Kannada language films. He is known for his work in Ugramm (2014), Pushpaka Vimana (2017) and K.G.F: Chapter 1 (2018) followed by K.G.F: Chapter 2 (2021).
Career[edit | edit source]
Gowda began his career as a cinematographer for Prashanth Neel's Ugramm (2014) after the main cinematographer left the film. He shot the film with a 5D camera. In 2017, he was the cinematographer for Pushpaka Vimana. His work was well appreciated by critics. He collaborated with Neel again for K.G.F: Chapter 1 after Neel appreciated his work in Ugramm. Gowda garnered acclaim for his work in KGF: Chapter: 1 and won the SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer. For K.G.F: Chapter 1, Gowda carried 40 kilogram camera for every shot and also used a drone. His next work will be K.G.F: Chapter 2, where he collaborates with Neel for the third time.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- Ugramm (2014)
- Gargar Mandala (2015)
- Lodde (2014)
- Rathaavara (2015)
- Pushpaka Vimana (2017)
- K.G.F: Chapter 1 (2018)
- K.G.F: Chapter 2 (2020)
- Salaar (2021)
References[edit | edit source]
- "KGF 2 will be on par with Hollywood movies: Bhuvan Gowda". January 1, 2019.
- "KGF cinematographer Bhuvan Gowda in demand". The New Indian Express.
- "Pushpaka Vimana Movie Review". The Times of India. 6 January 2017. Archived from the original on 13 January 2017.
- "SIIMA Awards 2019 full winners list". Times Now. 17 August 2019. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- "I shot every scene for 'KGF' with 40-kg camera on my shoulder: Bhuvan Gowda". The New Indian Express.